Delivery & FAQs
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Delivery
The delivery time and cost can be calculated on the product page and cart page using the Shipping Calculator, and will be shown on the checkout page.
*Please contact us if you are uncertain of the delivery time frame for the product you are after.
We have updated our Standard Delivery time frame as follows:
- 1-7 Business Days
- For VIC customers, approximately 8 - 13 working days;
- For NSW, SA, ACT customers, approximately 10 - 15 working days;
- For QLD, NT, WA, and TAS customers, approximately 12 - 19 working days.
If, for any reason, there is a delay or an item is on backorder, you will be notified via email.
If you have any special shipment requirements, please email us at email@example.com, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
See our complete Delivery Policy here.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on some items, and we charge a $15 flat fee for our Standard Shipping option of 1-7 Business Days lead time for most in-stock products and delivery addresses in Australia.
Some large-sized items will have a higher fee, depending on the product's size and delivery address.
The shipping cost and time can be calculated on the product page and cart page using the
The shipping cost will also be calculated at checkout before you proceed with the order payment.
We have warehouses in most Australian states, and all of our in-stock products are stored onshore and ready to be shipped.
We currently only have one delivery option, the standard shipping option that takes 1-7 Business Days for most in-stock products for most in-stock and delivery addresses.
If you require a special delivery request, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to organise a faster delivery when possible.
We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on some items. The Shipping Cost will be calculated at check out.
Whilst we make every attempt to achieve next day delivery (our success rate is + 95%). Some factors may affect our next day delivery policy. If our closest warehouse to your delivery address does not have the required stock, we are obliged to ship your order from the nearest interstate warehouse with stock.
When this occurs we often ship by air, however, some items are too large for our standard airbag and in this case we have to ship by road resulting in an extended delivery timeline. If you require your order urgently, we recommend you contact us at email@example.com immediately for an alternative solution.
In the unlikely event that you receive your order and it has obvious signs of damage or has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It would be helpful if you could take a photo or a video of the package or product and send it to us along with a description of the damages sustained. This will help resolve a claim on your behalf and replace the item(s) under our transit insurance policy with the delivery contractor.
Courier deliveries happen from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. If nobody is available to sign for the delivery, you can give your authority to leave the parcel without a signature (ATL).
Please fill out the "special delivery instructions" in the notes field of the checkout page (Max 50 characters). The courier will leave your parcel on the premises wherever he is instructed.
ATL authorisations will absolve www.techstoreco.com.au of any responsibility for stolen or lost deliveries
As soon as your product leaves the warehouse, you will receive an email with courier details and the tracking number.
You can also log into your account page to track the order or open our website live chat and click on Track an Order.
We are so sorry to say we currently do not ship internationally. We only ship in Australia.
In the future, we plan to ship international so please add your email to our International Shipping Waiting List.
Unfortunately, we do not offer pick-up collections. However, we do deliver to all cities Australia wide.
We do not send an invoice with the goods. However, you can access a copy of the invoice from the order confirmation email or by logging into your account on our website, clicking on the 'Orders' tab, and clicking on the 'Download Invoice' button.
We will notify you of the product(s) and quantity on backorder and an expected time of arrival (ETA) within 1 business day.
Additional shipping charges will not be incurred for the shipping of an outstanding backorder.
Backorders can be cancelled at no charge up to the latter of five days prior to the ETA given or receipt of a delivery tracking details with confirmation of the items already being shipped.
A shipping charge will be added for additional items added to a backorder.
Shopping and Ordering
Whether it's a home or business need, Tech-Store Co is here to help! If you don't find the product you are after, it's most likely we sell the product. However, the item may not have been added to our website yet.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com, via our website live chat or give us a call on 1300 190 534, and we will help you find it or suggest an alternative product according to your needs.
We accept various payment options, such as Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Amex), Bank Deposit, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay, Zip Pay, Afetrpay, Humm, and Latitude Pay.
We also offer a Corporate Credit Account for eligible companies. See more details on the Corporate Credit Account page.
Yes, we offer the following buy now pay later options: Afterpay, Humm, Latitude Pay and Zip Pay.
Tech-Store Co Pty Ltd
A/C: 4060 3590
PayID - select ABN/ACN and enter
For faster processing, send your receipt and order number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Please email us at email@example.com and include the following details:
- Order Number
- Product Name or SKU
- Reason (attach photos or a video of the issue if there is a fault)
All goods returned must clearly state the customer's name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Tech-Store Co's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts.
Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
Please refer to our Returns and Warranty Policy.
• Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return request.
• Returns due to a product fault will not have a restocking fee, and we will cover the shipping cost to return the goods to us when necessary. However, we need to have a photo or video of the fault with a brief description of the issue to raise a warranty claim. We will send replacement parts, a new product, or process a full refund depending on the case. Please do not discard the item until we confirm if we need the product returned to us for inspection.
• If your return is because of a 'Change of Mind' or because the 'Incorrect Product” was ordered, you will be charged a restocking and shipping fee. Please refer to the return policy below.
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase although there may be times when you may request to return a product.
1. The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Tech-Store Co of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
2. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Tech-Store Co.
3. All goods returned must clearly state the customer's name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Tech-Store Co's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
4. For goods that are returned non-faulty, for example change of mind or incorrect product ordered, the return needs to be requested within 14 days from the delivery date. A restocking fee will also be charged and this will be a % of the original purchase:
- Product returned within 7 days, in original condition 0 – 25%
- Product returned after 7 days (within 14 days) and/or missing packaging/minor damage 25 – 50%
- Product returned after 7 days (within 14 days) and/or no packaging/major damage 50 – 100%
Return shipping costs are non-refundable and are at the customer’s expense unless we are responsible for the return. In these cases we will provide a return label to use. We promise to replace any faulty product and pay for the return freight, on receipt, evaluation and acceptance of the goods.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, earphones, headphones, pillows, bedding and matresses can only be returned for a full refund if they are unopened within 14 days of delivery and are completely sealed or faulty.
Backorders can be cancelled at no charge up to the latter of five days prior to
the ETA given or receipt of a delivery tracking details with
confirmation of the items already being shipped.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable and are at the customer’s expense unless we are responsible for the return. In these cases, we will provide a return label to use.
We promise to replace any faulty product and pay for the return freight, on receipt, evaluation and acceptance of the goods.
Our products come with at least 12 months warranty, which covers the item's return, replacement, and refund in case of fault. For warranty claims, we require photos or a video of the product issue or fault.
Gifts & Gift Cards
Unfortunately, we do not offer gift wrapping.
Only private company, government, and public listed account applications are accepted for consideration, sole traders and personal credit account applications are not accepted.
Email us at email@example.com to find out more.
Four simple steps to apply for a corporate credit account:
1. Email us to request the application form at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will run a credit check on the business and send you an ID check request via email
3. Once the steps above have been completed, we email you advising of the application outcome
4. If your application has been approved, start ordering on our website and select the 'Corporate Credit Account' payment option at the checkout
We accept valid purchase orders from schools and government departments.
Please, contact our sales department on email@example.com to arrange for your insta nt 30 day payment facility.
We send a copy of all invoices and statement monthly via email, making it easy to reconcile invoices against your orders.
Our business hours are Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm AEDT.
Our head office is located in Sydney, Australia.
We do not have physical stores open to the public.
Our ABN number is 74 641 255 601.